Recipe of zucchini stuffed with meat
Zucchini stuffed with meat is always a delight. They are those dishes that take a while to prepare and then eat them in 5 minutes. They do not last at the table.
I love to eat a zucchini stuffed with meat, accompanied with rice. Then I eat another zucchini and another, and another, until I can not get up from the table.
I do not know about you, but I think the zucchini baked, stuffed, with meat, with cheese gratinated on top, They are the most delicious homemade recipes that exist in the world.
I will show you how I prepare them, they are very easy. I use minced pork because I like it more, if you want you can use veal. And I also use 2 types of cheese: grated white and a good Parmesan cheese.
If you want to add more ingredients, go ahead, but then tell me how in the comments I learn and learn the other readers.
Well, let's go to work.
Recipe zucchini stuffed with meat
- 2 large zucchini
- 300 grams of meat chopped (if pork, better)
- ½ medium onion
- 1 small tomato
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ red pepper
- Grated white cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Ground food
- Chop zucchini in half lengthwise.
- With a knife make several deep cuts in each half of the zucchini as seen in the photo. Make cuts across and width.
- Ensure that the knife does not penetrate to the background because it could break the zucchini.
- Once the cuts are made, with the help of a fork, remove the filling to each of the zucchini halves, again guide yourself by what I show in the photo.
- Ideally, you should remove approximately 2/3 of the "meat" from the vegetable.
- Once ready, reserve this filling.
- Pica la Half onion, tomato, pepper and garlic in small cubes. Also take the meat of the courgettes and add the same size as the other ingredients.
- Heat a pan with olive oil and fry the garlic, onion, pepper, tomato and zucchini.
- Add the minced pork and mix well.
- Add a little oregano, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Let it cook for a few minutes. If this stew is very dry, pour ½ glass of water.
- Lower the heat and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- Check the salt and add more if necessary. You must be careful not to dry this cooking much. But watch out, it's not like you're going to make a soup either.
- While you wait for the meat to be ready, put the zucchini halves in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes to cook a little.
- After these 10 minutes, remove the zucchini but leave the oven on.
- As soon as the stew is ready, you can start to assemble each stuffed zucchini: simply pour a spoon chopped meat on each half of zucchini, then put some grated white cheese and sprinkle over Parmesan cheese.
- Put the zucchini in the oven again, this time at 200 degrees, in the same tray you used previously.
- Let them cook until golden brown on top as seen in the photo.
List, ya ti There are some delicious zucchini stuffed with meat baked in the oven.But I like to accompany them with white rice, brown rice or some rice with vegetables.
You can also eat them with baked potatoes.
And of course, as many people prefer, with a portion of your favorite salad.